
Ladies, ladies, LADIES enough is ENOUGH. I know this little black body suit is sexy and cute BUT if I see ONE more girl sporting this in the club, I may just scream!! I always see atleast 1-2 girls wearing this EVERYTIME and I do mean EVERYTIME I go out. So I suggest that if you have this body suit by American Apparel just leave it at home unless you like the feeling of embarrassment when you walk into a spot and another girl has on the same exact outfit! I don't mean to offend anyone but I just had to get this off of my chest because I'm sick of seeing it! If you thought you were being unique by wearing this I'm going to need for you to LET THAT DREAM GO! :-)
haha thats funny i recently shot one of my former classmates and guess what she wore
ReplyDelete